- Leadership of the day-to-day management of client campaigns.
- Proactive thinking, constantly feeding clients with fresh ideas which drive performance and revenue for the agency.
- Support in development and delivery of client growth plans.
- Round-the-corner thinking on assigned clients.
- Effective delegation to wider team.
- Pivotal role/ownership of allocated clients via deep client and market knowledge.
- Ensure means in place to measure effectiveness/performance of client activity.
- Anticipate issues and problems.
- Ensuring all administration is in place and of high quality.
- Monthly revenue and financial admin for allocated clients.
- Effective presentation of all agency work.
- Ensure the client’s business and communication strategy and objectives are understood by the agency team and are met or exceeded.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in B2B digital marketing, including knowledge of paid media is crucial.
- Specific experience in ABM strategies is vital. This includes understanding how to target key accounts, develop personalised marketing strategies, and measure the success of these campaigns.
- Familiarity with CRM software, marketing automation tools, and other relevant technologies used in ABM campaigns.
In this role, you will be instrumental in driving Matter Group’s position as a leader in B2B customer engagement by embodying these values and capabilities.
If you think this role is for you, send over your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.